Thursday, July 29, 2010

Awesome Websites for Wallpaper

I am constantly looking for unique and off the wall images for my desktop, whether it is to convey a mood I am in or to freak out co-workers sitting next to me ;)  Here are a few great sites with some real interesting illustrations and photographs on a wide variety of topics and themes.

Wallbase
- This site is great!  You can search for hundreds of images using their indexed database.  The images are scraped from the net regularly.  I am always finding cool visual eye candy on here.

Vladstudio
- Russian artist, Vlad Gerasimov created the site in 1998 to show off his talent.  The site offers a variety of images in a number of categories.  His unique style of imagery is something I haven't seen before on other sites.   I have several monitors displaying his creations.

Deviant Art - Primarily a website for budding artists to show off their talents.  This site also offers a collection of wallpaper that is quite good. The website also offers images and backgrounds for web design. I use this site often as a resource and for inspiration.


+dwebb

No comments: