Thursday, July 29, 2010

Walk In Style Like Bigfoot

Okay those who knew me back in the day, often tell the story of how I used to wear aquasocks before they were cool.  Okay, your right maybe they never became cool. I still say I was a trendsetter and you all are just fashion haters. ;)   Here is another product  called Vibram Fiver Fingers, that I would love to try. They look quite different,  and are basically like gloves for your feet.  Think of it as running barefoot, but without having to feel every stick or rock as you prance around the forest pretending your Sasquatch.  I have read several reviews on them and allot of people say they are very comfortable but take some time getting used too.  I am gonna try and get a sample shipped to me and try them out.  I will keep you posted when I do.

You can purchase your own pair
here





No comments: