Wednesday, August 31, 2005

mobiBLU Mp3 Player

Okay guys I just read a review on this neat little mp3 player called the mobiBlu that they are selling at Walmart for $129.00 bucks. I think it gives Apple's iPod shuffle a run for its money. This thing is stylish, very compact and has many of the features I wanted to see in the iPod shuffle when it was launched:

  • OLED Display
  • 1 GB of storage
  • WMA (Digital Rights Management)
  • FM Radio Receiver and Recorder
  • USB 2.0 FLASH DRIVE
  • Voice Recorder
  • Five Preset EQ modes plus one User-Set EQ mode
  • File Navigation System and Unlimited Folder Capacity
  • Easy & Convenient Clock
  • Built-In Lithium-Ion Battery
  • Resume Function
  • Firmware Upgradeable
You can buy one here. I know what I am getting for a stocking stuffer ;)

+dwebb

No comments: