Thursday, September 29, 2005

Best Bumper Stickers

  1. Dyslexics are teople poo.
  2. Say "NO" to drugs. That will bring the prices down.
  3. What would Ashton do?
  4. Double your drive space. Delete Windows.
  5. Does anal retentive have a hyphen?
  6. If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it.
  7. MOP AND GLO - The floor wax used by Three Mile Island cleanup team.
  8. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
  9. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
  10. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  11. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
  12. The meek shall inherit the earth, after we're through with it.
  13. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
  14. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
  15. Nuke the Whales! We'll hunt them at night.
  16. Jesus loves you! Everybody else thinks you're a asshole.
  17. Lawyers have feelings too (allegedly).
  18. If there is no God, who always pops up that next Kleenex?
  19. Forget world peace; visualize using your turn signal.
  20. What wouldn't Jesus do?
  21. If you believe in telepathy, think about honking.
  22. People like you are the reason people like me need medication.
  23. Every time you open your mouth, some idiot starts talking.
  24. The box said Windows 2000 or better. So I installed Linux.
  25. Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire.
  26. I found Jesus - he was behind the sofa all the time.
  27. So many cats, so few recipes.
  28. Save the trees, wipe your ass with a spotted owl.
  29. Don't make me mad. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
  30. Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors.
  31. Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
  32. On the journey of life, I choose the psycho path.
  33. On your mark, get set, go away!
  34. What would Scooby do?
  35. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
+dwebb


No comments: